- All participants must have their names and team entered to be put into the brackets by noon on the day of the LAN. Brackets will then be organized and readied by the staff for the tournament.
- All participants can register either online or on a sign-up sheet at the LAN party, whichever is easiest for them.
- You may register for both Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Rocket League, but know that these may conflict with one another and you will have to choose.
- When registering make sure to enter the team name so we can match the players together. If the player doesn’t have a teammate, enter “LFT” as the team name and we will match everyone up with teammates when making the bracket.
- This tournament will 2 vs 2.
- Best of three. The first team to 2 wins will be declared the winner. Semi-Finals and Finals will be Best of Five.
- 3. Double Elimination. The winner of each upper bracket match will continue in the upper bracket, but if a team loses, they will move down to the loser’s bracket and will have another opportunity to keep playing. If a team loses another match in the loser’s bracket, they will be knocked out of the tournament. Therefore, if the team ends up with 2 losses, they are out.
- If the team from the loser’s bracket wins the first BO5 in the finals, there will be a bracket reset.
- Players can mutually agree to play a standard map. If a mutual decision cannot be made, the map Forbidden Temple will be used.
- If a game is tied when the time runs out the match will go to overtime automatically. The first team to score in overtime wins that game.
- All matches will be played on US-East.
- Players must bring their own device (PC, laptop, Xbox, PS4, Switch) to be able to compete.
- If the match is going to be streamed, the streamer will make the room Name and Password, otherwise one of the team captains will make it.
- Players are welcome to play warm-up games with other players during periods of downtime.
- The latest patch will be used throughout the event.
- The games will not be paused unless a player disconnects. If the player does not come back within 5 minutes, the team will be disqualified from that match and automatically lose.
- Both semi-final matches and the finals match will be streamed. Otherwise, the matches to be streamed will be decided by the streamer/staff.
- Map Length: 5 Minutes
- Bot Difficulty: No Bots
- Server Region: US-East
- Joinable by: Name/Password
- Be excellent to one another. Do not harass, antagonize, or otherwise ruin another’s player experience just for the purpose of having more fun or gaining an advantage. Be kind.
- There will be no registration transfers. If you sign up, you sign up. Nobody will be allowed to play in your place, and if such a situation occurs, there will be a disqualification. Exceptions may occur in the event of sickness or an otherwise serious emergency.
- Any visibly intoxicated or anyone otherwise under the effects of drugs will be asked to leave the premises and ejected from the tournament, disqualifying their place.
- No sexually explicit acts, explicit nudity, or otherwise adult non-consensual sexual advances.
- There will be zero tolerance for violence or violent acts, or otherwise intimidation, harassment or other forms of physical assault.
- West Shore Community College is not responsible for the loss, destruction or misplacement of personal items, whether intended to be used during the tournament or otherwise.